This article will walk you through the steps on how to obtain the UPS API key.
Search Path: UPS Developer Kit - Request an access key - Log in
Search UPS Developer Kit on the home page or click the link - UPS Developer Kit
Click "Request an access key"
Log in to your UPS account
Select the scenarios best describes you (Please see the below description)
- I need an access key because*
Select - I was informed by a software vendor that I need an access key
- Software/Vendor Name*
Input your software or vendor name
- Choose an account to associate with this access key*
Select the account that you would like to connect with
Click "Next" to continue
Complete this section and click "Next"(Please see the below notes)
- Check this box If the API Integration Owner is the same as the Primary Contact
- If not, please fill in the API Integration Owner information
Click "Submit Request" to complete the process
The access key request has been approved
Look for your access key in the email registered with
If you have negotiated the rate under your account, please contact your account executive or manager to activate the API negotiate rate under the UPS.com username you are using.
If you are unable to request an API key on the UPS website, please read the FAQ - Unable to request API Key on UPS
- To process the carrier setup with API, please read the article Carrier Setup
Please sign in to leave a comment.