Apply For A Loan
The loan function allows users to apply and review for loans. The loan is much similar to applying for credit that the users can use up to the approved loan limit before the system suspends generating the shipping labels (If there is no available additional funding in the system).
This function serves as a secondary funding source, and its availability is depending on the approval by the proper authority (Please talk to your Admin for detail).
Functions Under the Loan Function Page:
- Review Available Loan Amount and Loan History
- Request Loan
- Pay Now
- Review of Loan Status
- Review the Loan Details
- Search Loan Requests
- Apply Filters
Review Available Loan Amount and Loan History
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan
Click the "Credit Card" icon
Under the "Loan" main page, we can see the available amount on the top left corner, review the transaction history/loan requests in the center of the page loan by clicking the status tab
Available Balance and Loan Amount
- Once a loan is approved, the loan amount and available balance will both be increased by the requested loan amount.
Current Available Balance $1,000 Current Loan Amount $0 Apply for Loan $1,000 Available Balance After Approval $2,000 Loan Amount After Approval $1000
- Currently, the loan can only be paid by the "Available Balance"
Loan Status Tab Explanation
- All - All Status
- Pending - Audited loan requests
- Open - Approved loan requests
- Paid - Approved loan requests and the loan amount are paid
- Denied - Denied loan requests
Request for Loan
Search Path: Credit Card icon - Loan - Request Loan
Click "Request Loan" to request loans.
Fill in "Rate Amount", select "Maturity Date", and click "Submit"
Search Path: Credit Card Icon- Loan - Pay Now
To pay the loan, click "Pay Now" under the category "Action"
Review the current and remaining balance and click "Pay Now" to complete the transaction
Loan Status Review
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan - Status
The requested loan will be shown on the loan main page where we can review the loans that are applied (Please see the below notes)
When there is any new audited request, the status will have a red dot next to it
We can review the loan status under the category: "Status" (Please see below Notes)
- The loan has been requested by a client, and it is waiting for Admin's approval
- The loan has been approved by an Admin, and the requested loan amount is available
- The loan amount has been adjusted by an administrator
- The Loan has been paid in full before its due date
- Past Due
- The loan has not been paid in full before its due date, and the system has deducted the loan amount from the available balance automatically
- The loan has been denied by an Admin.
Review the Loan details
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan - Order number
Click the order number
Review the Loan details
Click "Log" to review the log history for this request
Click the "Receipt" icon to review the memo
Search Loan Requests
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan - [Search Field]
Input the order number in the search field
Review the searched result
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan - Filters
Apply "Filter" to minimize the search
Search Path: Credit Card Icon - Loan - Export
Click "Export" icon
Please sign in to leave a comment.