Order Operation Related FAQ
- Please review the article "OMS Setup Workflow" for OMS setup
- Please review the article "Outbound Order Management" for order operation
The below are the most frequently asked question.
1. I have connected my stores with Shipber, but the orders were not found on "Ready to Ship", what can I do?
The orders might sort into the below status
- Possible Reason
- Orders Pulled from the stores - The Listing SKU in the order does not match the SKU in "Product Management", the order requires mapping. Please review the "Unsynchronized" section on the article "Outbound Order Management"
- Batch Upload/Manually - The Listing SKU or PMS SKU filled in the template do not match on system's "Product Management"
- Possible Reason
- Ready to Ship - Order Routing in Progress
- Order Routing of the orders is in progress. Yet, if the orders are stuck in the status after refreshing the page, please contact Shipber's tech team.
- Ready to Ship - Out of Stock
- The products of the orders are out of stock
2. There is no rate quote shown on my orders, what can I do?
The system will calculate the rate quote for your orders based on Ship-From, Ship-to, Weight, therefore, if there is no rate quote shown on your orders, please verify your Ship-From, Ship-to, and Weight are provided in the orders.
You can also view the error message by clicking the "Error" icon
Users can complete the package information by clicking the "Bulk Updates" or complete the information on the "Product" page (Please see the below notes)
For a detailed explanation of how bulk updates works, please review the article "Outbound Order Management"
For detail explanation of the Product, please review the article "Product Management"