Shipping Contract Setup
Click the to reach the selected step
To enable the "Get Rate" function for the client to get started on shipment operation, the administrator can follow the above steps to set up the Shipping Contract, you will learn how to set up the shipping contract in this section.
*Shipping Services must be added to the client before adding the shipping contract
Administrator users can:
- Review Existing Shipping Contract
- Create Shipping Contract
- Edit Shipping Contract
- Share Shipping Services
- Activate/Deactivate Shipping Contract
The primary function for Shipping Contract Setup is:
- Setting up the Relationship Between Carrier Services and Ship-from Location
- Assigning Ship-from Location
Review Existing Shipping Contract
Search Path: Setting - Management - Client Setup - Contract Setup - Shipping Contract
Select the client and click "Contract Setup"
Click the "Shipping Contract" tab
Review the existing contract information
We can utilize the search tool to search (Please see the below notes)
Search by ID, Carrier, and Address
Create Shipping Contract
Search Path: Setting - Management - Client Setup - Contract Setup - Shipping Contract - Add
Fill in the below information (Please see the below description)
- Payment Type
- Sender or Third Party
- This payment type could be set up when adding carrier "Carrier Setup"
- Shipping Services (Carrier)
- Select the carrier for this shipping contract
- Shipping Services (Account)
- Select the services that you would like to add to this contract （Multi-select Available)
- Ship From Address of this services will also display next to the service
- If the shipping service is followed by a warehouse location, the service cannot bind to another warehouse location. If the service is followed by "Not Restricted", there is no restriction on warehouse location.
- Shipping Location
- Select from the available services or allow clients to add their own address for this service
- Return Location (Optional)
- If your return location is different than your ship-from address, you can select a different return location for the service.
Click "Confirm" to add the contract
Shipping Contract added
Edit Shipping Contract
Search Path: Setting - Management - Client Setup - Contract Setup - Shipping Contract - Edit
Click the "Edit" icon:
Move the services to the left to remove services or move to the right to add services
Please note that under the same ship-from address, the same type of service is not allowed to be added to the same shipping contract. If this service is needed, you will need to create a new contract for adding the same service with a different account.
After editing, click "Confirm".
Share Shipping Services
Search Path: Setting - Management - Client Setup - Contract Setup - Shipping Contract - Share
Turn this toggle on to share shipping service with this client
How do Shared Shipping Services work?
This function allows domain A administrator to share their shipping services with Client A, and if Client A creates their own domain, the shipping services will also share on Client A's domain, so if Client A has a new client (Client AB) when Client A creates shipping contract for Client AB, the shared shipping services can be assigned to client AB as well.
Activate/Deactivate Shipping Contract
Search Path: Setting - Management - Client Setup - Contract Setup - Shipping Contract - All
Turn to blue to activate or turn to grey to deactivate