User Navigation Guide
In this article, we will go over the basics of Shipber, set up the shipping, connect your store, create products, create orders, generate reports and give a basic workflow and overview of how Shipber simplifies your order and shipping management and Invoice management processes.
The basic overview is that:
- The users can manage their profile, setup the system setting such as ship-to address, printing setup, carrier setup etc in the system.
- The user will then make a deposit in the system, so the user will have the available balance that will be used towards paying the shipping cost.
- With the available balance manifest in the system, the user will be able to create shipments by using the "Get Rate" and "Create Shipment" functions.
- Towards the end of the procedure, the user might have the need to review the shipping history, transaction history, and perhaps request for a refund (cancel shipment) from a canceled shipment, which all of these needs can be fulfilled by using "Order Operation", "Transaction History", and "Refund Management" pages.
With the mark ☆ Recommend Reading first on their section
Stage 1 - Getting Started
Learn the basic function and how to manage your profile
Stage 2 - System Setup
System Setup divided into the below three category
- Connect to Carriers
- Connect to Stores
Stage 3 - Recharge and Loan Operation
Stage 4 - Shipping Operations
- Shipment Processing Workflow
- Shipment Function Description
- Get Rate
- Create Shipment
- Batch Upload
- Cancel Label
- Download Proof of Delivery
- Package Tracking
- Return Operation
Stage 5 - Product Operation
Stage 6 - Order Operations
Stage 7 - Review and Reports
Stage 8 - Refund
Once the user has a basic understanding of the "Basic Workflow", and if there is a need for connecting SHIPBER via API method, the user can follow the below instructions to connect with the other software.
The basic overview is that:
- The user will need to get his/her API credentials by accessing the API Setting page.
- Once we have the API credentials, depending on the software the user is connecting to, the user can either enter the required API credentials in his/her system along with the other required information from the "SHIPBER API Document", or the user can provide such information to his/her software provider or IT specialist.
- If there is any questions on API connection, please submit a request to our ticketing system
Stage 1 - Information Gathering
Stage 2 - Connection
Client Admin - Carrier Related Questions:
- Why there are no rates showing when I click "Get Rate"
- What carriers are assigned to me?
- Why can't I use my own ship-from address?
- Why can't I find the carrier services I am looking for?
- Where can I get more information about the Carrier Charges?
Client Admin - Accounting Related Questions:
- When will the refund amount for a canceled shipment back to my available balance?
- Why is there a refund days countdown?
- Why is my deposit amount not reflected in my available balance?
Tech Support FAQ: