This function page allows the administrator user to upload the billing data, review the invoice generated by the carrier account and download the invoice data. Administrators can keep track of all payments and amounts owed in one platform. To add new carrier account for invoice list, please see the article "Invoice Setup".
- Display Field Explanation
- Upload Billing Data
- Search Invoice
- Apply Filters
- Download Single Invoice
- Export Current Display View
- Review Invoice Details (Account)
- Review Invoice Details (Tracking Number)
Display Field Explanation
- Carrier that generated the invoice
- Invoice No
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Generated Date
- Account No.
- The account number of the invoice
- Invoice Total Amount
- Entered By
- Entered by an admin user or system
- Match %
- This feature helps the admin to know the match % of shipments between the invoice and the system
- For example, there are 100 shipments in the invoice, but there are only 90 shipments in the system, the match % will be 90%
- Status (Reconciliation Status)
- Shows complete details including invoice info and charges summary
- The invoice details generated in progress
Upload Billing Data
Admin user can track their billing data in this platform by using "Upload"
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - Upload
Select the carrier and click "Add File" to upload Billing Data (Please see the below notes)
For UPS Billing Data, please upload the Original Billing Data (250 data elements)
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - [Search Field]
Input the invoice number in the search field to search
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - Filters
Select the desired filters from the available options (Please see the below notes)
The available filters
- Invoice Date
- Account No.
Download a Single Invoice
This function allows Admin to download the invoice info (Including all the shipments in the invoice)
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - Single Invoice - Download
Click "Download" of the selected invoice
Or click the invoice number
Click "Download" to download the invoice
Export Current Display View
This function only exports the current display view (Not including the invoice details ). To download single invoice info, please see "Download Single Invoice"
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - Export
Review Invoice Details (Account)
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice List - Invoice No.
Click the invoice number
Review the Invoice info, charge summary and adjustment & other charges of the selected account
Review Invoice Details (Tracking Number)
Search Path: Invoice - Invoice Detail - Tracking Number
Click "Invoice Detail"
Click the "Tracking Number"
Review the individual invoice details
Users can also review the invoice detail from the accounts, the shipment count and shipment match, etc on the invoice detail page