This function page allows admin users to:
- Review Payment Information
- Deposit Request Audit
- Adjust Deposit Request
- Apply Filters
- Export Deposit History
Admin users can confirm the loan and deposit requests under this function page. Once confirms, funds will be added to the client user's account and to the total funds under the client admin in the client domain
|Total Available Funds||$1,300||$100||$100||$100|
Types of Funds
The system offers two types of funds:
Deposit works as the primary funding source that allows users to remit their funds to the system admin's bank accounts.
The loan works as the secondary funding source that allows users to spend up to their approved credit limits. All the spent amounts can be paid by the deposit amount/available balance.
- Billing Method MUST be Assigned to Enable "Deposit" Function for Client Users
Review Payment Information
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Payment
Under the "Payment" main page, we can view the available amount on the top left corner and the transaction history/payment requests with the status index in the center of the page
- Available Balance
- The funding that has been remitted and confirmed receiving
- The credit amount that has been approved to the user
- Status Index
- This helps users to sort and view the payment history with selected payment status
- Payment Status
- Payment/Remittance is under the review
- Payment/Remittance has been review and approved
- Payment/Remittance has been denied
- Payment/Remittance has been review and approved, but the Payment/Remittance amount has been adjusted by the accounting personnel
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Payment - Confirm
Click the attachment link to review the remittance receipt/wire confirmation
Select "Deny" or "Approve"
Once Confirmed, the request status will be updated to "Success", "Deposit Amount" will be displayed
If denied, input the reason and click "Confirm"
The request status will be updated to "Denied", "Deposit Amount" will be displayed as empty
Adjust the Deposit Request
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Payment - Correction
Click the approved "Order Number"
Entered the corrected amount and click "Confirm"
Deposit amount adjusted with the number of adjusted
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Payment - Filter
Select the filter from the below filters
Export the Deposit History
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Payment - Export
Click the "Export" icon