This function page allows administrator users to:
Admin users can confirm the loan and deposit requests under this function page. Once confirmed, funds will be added to the client user's account and to the total funds under the client admin in the client domain
|Total Available Funds||$1,300||$100||$100||$100|
Types of Funds
The system offers two types of funds:
Deposit works as the primary funding source that allows users to remit their funds to the system admin's bank accounts.
The loan works as the secondary funding source that allows users to spend up to their approved credit limits. All the spent amounts can be paid by the deposit amount/available balance.
- Billing Method MUST be Assigned to Enable "Deposit" Function for Client Users
Review the Loan Information
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Loan
Review the loan requests and history (Please see the below notes)
- Available Balance
- The funding that has been remitted and confirmed receiving
- The total loan amount that has been approved to the users under your domain
- Status View
Confirm the Loan Request
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Loan - Confirm
Click "Confirm" (Please see the below notes)
- Requests that have not yet been confirmed
- Requests that have been confirmed, but there are open balance unpaid
- Past Due
- The loan has passed the due date
- The loan requests have been adjusted
- The loan has been paid in full before its due date
- Requests that have been denied
Admin users can "Confirm" or "Denied" the request, and if the request is denied, the "Denied Reason" is required (Please see the below notes)
Users can click the "Log" to review the Action History for this request
Admins can adjust the Loan amount by clicking "Correction"
Type in the correct amount and memo. Click "Confirm" to save
Once Approved, the request status will be updated to "Open"
Once denied, the request status will changed to "Denied"
Once adjusted, the request status will be updated to "Adjusted" with the time of adjusted
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Loan - Filters
Select the filter from the available filters
Export Loan History
Search Path: Accounting Operation - Loan - Export
Click the "Export" icon to export loan history